4.26.2008

Tele 2 are mother fuckers

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your pets. Tele 2 (or Comviq as they are also called in the cellphone biz) are mother fuckers and should be treated as such. All the money I saved on what seemed like a sweet deal as I changed from Telia, the no. 1 (albeit a bit expensive) telecommunication brand in the country, have been permanently lost because they are liberal assholes who think they can simply do what they please and use any excuse, no matter lame, to justify their actions just because they are one of the big guys.

Well I've got something to say to you,
fuck you Vigo Carlund and fuck you Lars-Johan Jarnheimer. It was one thing when you suddenly decided to use shit printers for the bills you were sending out (making them look like fucking hoax demands) to save money. but when you can't even take responsibility for your own blatant mistakes you get one angry customer. What? You didn't think I'd notice?
Well then...

Fuck you Tele 2.
Fuck you.

2 comments:

qwsed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
qwsed said...

I really hate when big multi-million companies takes advantage of the little guy just to make some extra bucks. And the term "I dont know anything. Call that guy" is used just as often as they wipe their own asses... I know how it feels to get "scammed". Not on such a high scale ofcourse. But i use Comviq as my mobile provider. And its Cash-"charged".. however you say it... And they charge what? 20 kr/minute? Feels that way...

I charged the card yesterday with a 100kr and called my girlfriend for about 5 minutes... After that call i called my mother but i got this message instead "You dont have enough money on your card to connect your call".

Iam exadurating ofcourse but damn that f*cking company chugs money just as good as the chug their own fucking cum...